Customer Relationship Management
CRM encompasses the capabilities, methodologies, and technologies that support an enterprise in managing customer relationships. The general purpose of CRM is to enable organizations to manage better their customers through the introduction of reliable systems, processes and procedures.
- Neolysi CRM process needs to be integrated end-to-end across marketing, sales, and customer service. Our services in CRM programs are,
- Identify customer success factors
- Create a customer-based culture
- Adopt customer-based measures
- Develop an end-to-end process to serve customers
- To help a customer for solve a problem
- To solve complaint about a product.
- Neolysi deals with three types of application architecture of CRM:
- Operational - automation to the basic business processes (marketing, sales, service)
- Analytical - support to analyze customer behavior, implements business intelligence alike technology
- Collaborative - ensures the contact with customers (phone, email, fax, web, sms, post, in person)